Peerless-AV introduces Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display
Peerless-AV has debuted its Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display. The solution features a patented dynamic thermal transfer system that allows the display to operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -31°F to 140°F, and can be used in any application, including sporting venues, theme parks, transportation, retail, education, hospitality and more, according to a press release.
With the highest environmental rating in its class and a high-TNI panel, the unit operates extremely well in direct sunlight without compromising the life or color accuracy of the panel, according to the release.
Available in 43-, 49-, 55- and 65-inch sizes, the unit includes:
- Remote and local monitoring functionality
- 2500 nits of brightness to combat high ambient lighting conditions
- Widest operating temperature range in its class (-31°F to 140°F)
- Updated input panel/compartment and cord cover
- IK10 rated impact resistant safety cover glass
- Optic bonding element for improved direct sunlight readability and contrast
- Completely sealed IP68 encasement to ward off liquid or solid particle ingress
- Quarter wave plate polarizer to allow landscape or portrait orientation
- IR control lockout and button board lockout for secure installations