Peerless-AV offers indoor portrait kiosk
Peerless-AV, a provider of audiovisual and digital signage solutions, has introduced its indoor Portrait Kiosk for displays ranging from 40-55 inches. Featuring a curved design, the Portrait Kiosk offers a range of functions, such as wayfinding, entertainment and digital merchandising for any indoor application setting – from corporate to retail to hospitality and beyond, according to a press release.
The floor standing, indoor Portrait Kiosk supports the latest displays and touchscreen panels from the industry's leading manufacturers.
- Flat base (free standing or bolted to the ground) for easy access to electric and data cables;
- Two whisper-quiet, thermostat-controlled exhaust fans for maintaining an optimal internal temperature;
- Lift off, bi-level rear doors for direct access to parts requiring maintenance;
- Internal tray for organization of media players and cables; and
- Keyed-alike cam lock for theft protection.
The Portrait Kiosk is available as a standard solution for Peerless-AV's customers. Enhanced options that can be added to the kiosk include stereo speakers and amplifiers, hi-definition web cameras, bar code scanners, credit card readers, Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity with an external antenna, proximity sensors and thermal receipt printers. For applications where branding compliance is required, further custom options include bespoke color finishes, vinyl logos and wraps.