Appetize reports record annual growth, enhances self-serve kiosks
Appetize, a POS provider, reported 100 percent year-over-year growth and 60 percent quarter-over-quarter growth in Q1, according to a press release.
Growth was driven by new deployments within restaurant and retail outlets that include business campuses, education campuses, zoos, convention centers, chains, theme parks and entertainment arenas. New deployments are utilizing an array of Appetize self-service kiosks, POS, handheld and table-side devices and mobile ordering.
New clients include:
- Los Angeles Football Club and The Fields, Los Angeles
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, Hilbert Circle Theatre, Indianapolis
- Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minnesota
- Memphis Zoo, Memphis, Tennessee
- Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, Kentucky
Appetize has also introduced enhanced self-serve, restaurant and retail functionality throughout its cloud-based platform. The company recently deployed version 2 of Interact, its self-serve software, after seeing a 21 percent increase in average order size across several thousand kiosks already in the field. The new version offers customers a branded ordering experience in addition to item and cart upsell opportunities, the release said.
Companies: Appetize Technologies Inc.