[WEBINAR] How Self-Order Kiosks Improve Restaurant Operations & Bottom Line
Self-order kiosks have taken the restaurant and quick-service industries by storm. With McDonald’s finding that the average check size increases by $1.00 and 20% more customers end up ordering a drink, there’s proof in the revenue numbers. Whether you run a fast casual, quick-service, or multi-service restaurant, self-ordering kiosks provide you with the opportunity to reduce transaction times, increase sales, centralized inventory management.
In this webinar, Brian Whitney of Appetize Technologies discusses how self-order kiosks can help your restaurant by:
- Reducing transaction times
- Providing an omni-channel ordering experience for your guests (kiosks, mobile app, tableside ordering)
- Upselling guests with popular menu items, drinks and/or sides
- Reducing labor costs and increasing profits
- Centralizing management, and tracking popular inventory items