GLENDALE, Calif., — October 20, 2010 — FutureLogic, Inc., presents the GEN3 Evolution® printer, the first thermal ticket and coupon printer with integrated and separate processing environments for TITO and promotional couponing. Designed to keep pace with current — and future — demands of server-based gaming, promotional couponing and the continually evolving TITO market, the GEN3 Evolution printer offers features and benefits superior to any gaming printer available today.
• Optional On-Board Promotional System Module Unique processing architecture creates a separate and secure environment for printing tickets and coupons
• Direct System Connection over TCP/IP
System connections are easy and reliable over an Ethernet interface
• Photographic-quality printing The only Advanced Graphics Printing (AGP) technology in gaming offering the highest quality, eye-catching promotional coupons
• More than double the ticket capacity With room for 450 tickets in less than 3 inches of vertical space (the standard height of all TITO printers), the GEN3 Evolution printer can save operators over 30 refills or $300 per year per game
• Fastest printer in gaming The printer’s unmatched print speed of 8 inches per second prints a ticket in under a second
• Largest Memory Storage Capacity An expansion card provides 32 GB for additional fonts, promotional databases, clip art and logos
The GEN3 Evolution printer’s TITO game ports include USB 2.0 (GSA, GDS, SPC/IGT, SBG), RS-232 and NetPlex. Promotional ports include Ethernet, USB 2.0 and RS-232. To further facilitate couponing, the printer features a programmable bursting scheme that can be used to burst single or multiple joined vouchers or coupons directly into the players’ hands.
“FutureLogic’s printers have evolved with the cashless gaming industry, setting new standards for reliability and innovation,” said Nick Micalizzi, Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing for FutureLogic. “The GEN3 Evolution printer leverages the latest printing and communications technologies, effectively future-proofing them for this rapidly evolving market.”
For further information, contact FutureLogic at 949.487.4829 for sales inquiries, or 702.439.2755 for technical service.
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Glendale, Calif., FutureLogic designs and builds high-reliability electromechanical assembly solutions for nearly every printing need. As the undisputed leader in super-robust thermal printer technology, FutureLogic is the industry's premier supplier of thermal printers for casino gaming, promotional equipment, kiosk, industrial, RTAL, gas pumps and medical applications. FutureLogic has shipped more than 1.3 million gaming printers worldwide, which produce approximately four billion vouchers annually. In July 2004 the company founded FutureLogic Europe, Ltd. to provide direct sales and engineering support for the growing OEM thermal printer markets in Europe. In October 2006 FutureLogic expanded its global support network into the Asia Pacific market, with a new sales and service center in Macau, China. More information on the company is available at www.futurelogic-inc.com.ï»¿