Investing in drive-thru self-serve technology has helped us increase our sales and differentiate our customer service from the competition. Customers love the easy-to-use and frustration-free self-service ordering experience. In an industry driven by measurable sales and customer satisfaction, the rapid payback we've experience shows that the systems play a significant role in helping out drive-thru operations thrive.
- A 32-inch, sunlight-readable, interactive touchscreen designed for optimum viewing ability.
- An ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen's brightness level, depending on the brightness of the surroundings.
- A special screen feature called Display Positioning System (DPS) that displays the information right where the driver touches the screen, keeping the interaction at eye level.
- A proximity sensor that detects an approaching vehicle and displays a welcome screen and voice prompt, so the device is ready to accept orders as soon as the car or truck pulls up.
- A barcode scanner and credit-card reader that enable payment as soon as food is ordered.
- A webcam option that allows restaurant staff to view the customer placing the order.
- A thermal-management system, which can be used in all outdoor environments and operates in temperatures from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.